I’m a bit late to the party when it comes to chia seeds. I can be a bit like that with many ‘superfoods’ or unusual foods. Not because I don’t like them but just because I try to stick to ‘normal’ foods because I find that easier for my clients and you to follow.
But I’ve been thoroughly enjoying this strawberry chia coconut pudding lately. It makes the perfect, guilt free dessert. So give it a try and let me know how you go.
If you’re not on my email list, be sure to click here to subscribe to my weekly nutrition newsletter, I’ve got some great recipes and article to come and I’d love to share them with you 🙂
Strawberry Chia Coconut Pudding Recipe
- Servings: 2
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Set time: At least 3 hrs, or leave overnight and all day!
- 1/4 cup white chia seeds
- 10-15 drops liquid stevia extract
- 1 cup coconut cream – or coconut milk
- 10 strawberries
- 6 cherries
- Mix the coconut cream and stevia in a bowl to combine – if the coconut cream is firm, you may have to heat slightly to make it a liquid.
- Add the chia seeds to the bowl, cover, and leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or even better, leave it overnight ready for breakfast!
- Serve in 2 glasses topped with some freshly chopped berries on top.
Calories 352 | Total Fat 34 g | Sat Fat 24 g | Poly: 0.1 g | Mono: 0.03 g | Total Carbs 12 g | Fiber 3 g | Net Carbs 9 g | Protein 3 g
Please pin it, tweet it, or share it around 🙂