And I’ll let you in on a little tip…anytime I’ve worked with clients and they’ve struggled with weight, hormones, energy, and a variety of other problems, I’ve generally put them on a candida diet.
Because I think it’s one of the best ways to bring everything back into balance!
It’s a really great whole foods, anti-inflammatory diet plan that gets everything back to basics and gets your body functioning the way it should. Seriously, it works every time!
So if you’re struggling with anything at all, then why not give my 4 Week Candida Meal Plans a try?
The Candida Diet
Many people think that a candida diet is very restrictive. While it does restrict a variety of foods, it still allows you to eat loads of delicious foods.
Take a look at the candida diet food list for yourself.
Candida Diet Foods Allowed List
- Loads of veggies – these should form the basis of the plan.
- Organic butter
- Clean proteins – no antibiotic hormone residues so free range chicken, grass fed organic beef and so forth
- Healthy fats – olive oil, coconut oil, walnut oil, macadamia nut oil, flaxseed oil and avocado.
- Gluten free whole grains – brown rice, quinoa, millet, amaranth, buckwheat and steel cut or gluten free oats.
- Green tea
- Gluten free, yeast free bread products – you can make your own bread from wholegrain gluten free flour or coconut flour.
- Sweet potatoes and yams – in moderation
- Make your own salad dressings
- All raw nuts and seeds except peanuts and pistachios
- Coconut milk or almond milk
- Coconut water
- Beans – except kidney beans.
- Herbal teas
- Hummus – you probably need to make your own because you can’t eat vinegar.
- Guacamole – make your own
- Vinegar free salsa
- Apple cider vinegar – the only type of vinegar allowed
- Medicinal mushrooms – maitake, shiitake, chaga, reishi.
- Fresh or dried herbs and spices
This is not the whole list of foods, that’s just the basic list of foods. Basically the candida diet is a clean eating plan based on fresh whole foods. A diet we should all be eating anyway. 🙂
If you want to follow a candida diet or you’ve been trying and lack the inspiration, then I’ve got the perfect candida meal plans to help you out.
Candida Diet Meal Plan
My Candida Meal Plan has 4 weeks of ‘done for you’ plans – breakfast, lunch and dinner all planned.
The meal plans come with recipe details and nutrition facts. Plus you can generate a shopping list for the entire meal plan, or create a shopping list with one, or a few recipes.
The meal plan package is really more than just meal plans though because you also get:
- A detailed candida food list
- The Candida Handbook
- Candida snack ideas
- Candida sauces and condiments
- A variety of cooking resources
- And 4 weeks of meal plans (containing 70+ candida friendly meals)
It will help make your life a whole lot easier!