This delicious sweet beef and vegetable stir fry is amazingly delicious. I’m a big lover of meals that can be on your plate within 20 minutes or less 🙂 It is a paleo friendly recipe but if you look below it can also be adopted for gluten free carb lovers and vegetarians be simply replacing a few ingredients. If you’re keen to watch your waist line then keeping it as is will be your best option.
|Sweet Beef And Vegetable Stir Fry||
- 360g (12.5oz) beef rump fillet or steak – sliced finely
- 125g (4.4oz) tinned pineapple – diced or sliced (if it’s the sliced type you will need to dice it)
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice (from the can)
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 carrot – julienne
- 1/2 zucchini – julienne
- 1/2 red capsium (red bell pepper) – halved and sliced
- 1/2 yellow capsium (yellow bell pepper) – halved and sliced
- 1 red onion – finely sliced
- 240g (0.5lb) shredded cabbage
- Oil for cooking
- Place the sliced beef in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice, 1 tablespoon tamari, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger and leave to marinade for minimum 30 minutes.
- Heat a wok or large pan over high heat, add a small amount of oil, then add the onion and carrot to the pan and cook for a couple of minutes until the onion is browning and the carrot is slightly softening
- Add all the veggies and drain the marinade ut of the meat into the pan. There won’t be much. Saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Next add the diced pineapple and the remaining 1 tablespoon pineapple juice and 1 tablespoon tamari and cook for a further 1-2 minutes
- Set aside in a bowl and place the pan back over the heat
- Add the beef to the pan and fry off for about 2-3 minutes, I like the meat to still be a bit pink so it’s super tender.
- When the meat is almost cooked to your desire, add the veggie mix back to the wok and give it all a good stir, heating thorugh for 1 minute only
- Now you’re ready to serve and enjoy!
GF Carb Lovers: Replace the cabbage with some thick rice noodles
Vegetarian: Replace the beef with some tofu and use the same marinating process
I hope you try it and enjoy
Your health is your wealth,
P.S. Make sure you share this deliciousness with friends.