Simplicity is often best when it comes to food and this tuna salad is just that. Simple to make, visually stimulating, yet completely satisfying too. The best part about it is you can assemble it in 10 minutes or less and take it in a lunch box to work if you like. Serve it with your favourite salad dressing and you’re good to go.
Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce – shredded
- 2 small tomatoes – cut into wedges
- 1 spring onion – sliced
- 1/2 lebanese cucumber – sliced finely
- 1/4 green capsicum (bell pepper) – diced
- 80g (2.8oz) feta – diced
- 10 olives
- 250g (8.8oz) tinned tuna – drained
- Salad dressing of your choice, or mix 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar with 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In 2 large bowls arrange the salad starting with the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, capsicum (bell pepper), feta and olives
- Divide the tuna, using a fork to serve chunks into the bowls
- Sprinkle with spring onion and top with a dressing
I hope you’ll try it and enjoy!
Please share it around 🙂