Why is it called super fast salmon salad? Because you can make it in a flash, just 5 minutes and you’ll have lunch or dinner on the table. Don’t underestimate the simplicity of this dish or the fact that it doesn’t present too well on the plate, because it’s very satisfying and tastes delicious.
- 1 x 415g (14.5oz) tin salmon
- 1/2 red onion – finely diced
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 2 cups lettuce – chopped
- 2 tomatoes – diced
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon juice, dressing or mayonnaise to serve
- Drain the liquid from the tinned salmon, put into a big salad bowl and crush it up with a fork
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix it all together, then serve with some squeezed lemon, or some salad dressing or mayonnaise.
I hope you’ll give it a try.
Do you have a favourite salmon or salad recipe?