It might sound like a strange idea to put guilt free and ice cream in the same sentence but I can assure you that the homemade ice cream recipe or rather, recipes below are completely guilt free. You can eat these if you get a craving and give them to your kids too, they will love it.
- 120g (4.2oz) frozen banana – roughly 1 banana. Chop it up before freezing
- 1/2 cup coconut cream or milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor or blender
- Blend until very smooth – you may have to stop the food processor, scrape down the sides and then blend again
- Serve into a small glass bowl and put back in the freezer for 30-45 minutes
- Eat straight away. If you leave it overnight or for later servings you have to take it out and leave it on the bench for around 30 minutes to thaw.
Super simple and a recipe that everyone will enjoy.
Please let me know if you try it
P.S. This recipe will be loved by all so please share it around 🙂