Now it may sound strange but soup is a great thing to eat for breakfast, especially when you’re doing a detox or cleanse. This clean eating chicken soup recipe is made with all natural ingredients, no added additions and has the benefit of being able to be thrown in the crockpot for easy cooking. Leave it cooking overnight on low and wake up to the aromas of breakfast ready and waiting to be served!
I know the picture wasn’t the best I could have done, but I was too hungry when it arrived and just couldn’t wait to get a better picture. I guess that says something about the aroma. Even my daughter could smell it from the other end of the house and came out to ask what the great smell was 🙂
- 1 onion – diced
- 2 carrots – halved and sliced fairly chunky
- 1/4 cauliflower – roughly chopped
- 500g (1.1lb) pumpkin – diced
- 600g (1.3lb) chicken breast – diced
- 50g (1.7oz) wakame seaweed – cut up into very small pieces
- 4 cups stock
- Throw it all in the slow cooker, turn on low for 6-8 hours.
- It’s that easy!
Don’t let simplicity deceive you. This meal is incredibly delicious.
Hope you enjoy it.
P.S. If you’d like regular clean recipes just like this one, join my email list and I’ll be sure to send you some.