Although you can order expensive stool tests via your doctor, this easy candida spit test is a great way to tell if you have an issue with candida.
If you’re already suspecting a candida overgrowth given the symptoms, then this simple test may provide a bit more assurance so you can start taking action on how to get rid of it.
Here’s what to do:
1. When you wake up first thing in the morning, allow the saliva to build up in your mouth by just letting it sit there for a while so it builds up a good amount.
2. Fill a small/ medium glass 3/4 full with water, put it on the bench and then spit in the glass.
3. Watch the saliva every 15 minutes just to see what’s happening. Don’t shake or move the glass as it upsets the saliva and you’ll have to start all over again tomorrow 🙁
4. After 45 minutes note the results
1. Does it completely float on top of the water?
You don’t have a problem with candida..phew lucky you 🙂
2. Does it grow legs – some of the saliva starts to drift down into the glass to the bottom?
You probably don’t have full blown candida but you do need a candida cleanse as you have got a bit of an imbalance occuring.
3. Does it sink or mostly sink?
This indicates that there is a lot of candida in your system and it’s probably a good idea to do a soild cleanse so you can get on top of it.
If your candida spit test results come up positive and you have a variety of the symptoms involved with a candida overgrowth, then it’s time to take some ation toward changing it. The good thing is that you can, and tomorrow we’ll start talking about what you can actually do to get rid of candida out of your system and turn the bad guys in your gut, back into the good guys 🙂
Nutritionist & Health Counselor
My 2 guides provide a 3 Stage easy to follow program and absolutely everything you need to know about food to make your healing journey easy and enjoyable.