You will love this asparagus and chicken frittata recipe, I know it. Everyone I’ve served this too does.
It’s a great meal to have when you’ve got some leftover chicken from the night before and can be whipped up in 10 minutes flat.
This version of the recipe does not include cheese on top but if you love your cheese, then throw a generous amount of grated cheese on top before you put the frittata under the grill/broiler, and it will add more depth of flavour.
- 1 cup leftover chicken from a bbq/rotisserie chicken
- 1 onion – diced
- 2 bunches fresh asparagus – chopped
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper
- oil for cooking
- Beat your eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a pan, add your onion and asparagus then saute until golden brown and asparagus is cooked through
- Add the chicken, stir to combine and heat through
- Meanwhile heat the grill
- Even spread the mix in the pan, then pour the egg evenly over, reduce heat and allow to cook through
- Finish cooking the top by placing the pan under the grill
I hope you enjoy it.
P.S. Want to make your life easier? Get weekly meals plans delivered directly and eat healthy stress free!