These delicious macadamia tahini balls make a delicious, sweet yet healthy treat.
Tahini is a nutty paste made from sesame seeds and is full of B vitamins and calcium to promote energy and healthy bones. It makes a great sticky substance for making a variety of nut balls.
This tahini balls recipe requires no cooking, just get your hands dirty, roll them up and stick them in the fridge for at least 10 minutes before eating. If you hvae kids, get them involved and get them rolling them for you. They’ll really enjoy the experience 🙂
This recipe is only for 6 so if you want to make more, just double or triple quantities and keep them in an airtight container in the fridge. I hope you enjoy them.
Macadamia Tahini Balls Recipe
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup almond meal/flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- Roughly chop the macadamia nuts and place into a mixing bowl
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well to combine. It’s a sticky mixture so make sure you work it all together well
- Using your hands roll the mixture into small balls, pressing them together firmly to compact the mix. If they won’t stick together add slightly more tahini to the mix
- Put balls on a plate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes before eating. They can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container