A common question I get is why can’t I lose weight? Or I’m struggling with weight loss. Well, we all struggle because weight loss does present us with some difficulties and often a lot of resistance. BUT we can all lose weight, it’s just a matter of figuring out where you might be going wrong.
So in this podcast I share a few things you might be overlooking and together we’ll explore a few possible areas you could dig into to start getting those scales moving.
Some common things we may overlook include:
- Not taking a whole view of things happening in our lives
- You might not be eating as well as you think
- You haven’t really changed your bad habits
- You haven’t really bothered tweaking anything but just keep complaining
- You’re totally obsessed with the scales
- You’re eating too much
- You need to relax and give it time
Yes we’re going to dig down into the tough stuff and when it comes to the crunch it’s really up to you to ask the hard questions, and more importantly be prepared to face them by taking action on the things that may be revealed to you.
Hope you enjoy the podcast.
Have a question or topic you’d like to submit? Click here
And I’d really appreciate a rating and review from you sometime 🙂
Take care now