We are led to believe that the choice is ours, food companies will argue that as consumers we have adequate knowledge and skills to make informed choices, but do we really?
Is food choice really up to us?
That’s what we are going to talk about in this podcast today.
- Some facts about food industry and what goes on behind the scenes
- Some psychological aspects of research on food choice
- 2 different types of food choice decision making
- The crisis we’re in, where we’ve headed, and what we might do about it
- Why it’s not your fault that you’re lacking in will power
- How you might start thinking more about your food choice
- And more
Hope you enjoy it.