I call it the breakfast medley and it’s one of my quick and easy go to breakfasts! An easy breakfast scramble that even the kids could make! I love it because you can eat it with or without bacon and you can add in any veggies you like making it extremely versatile and a great one for using up any veggies at the end of the week!
I know it doesn’t look that glamorous but it sure tastes delicious!
Easy Breakfast Scramble
- 1-2 strips bacon – roughly diced (optional)
- 1 fresh tomato – diced
- ½ zucchini – diced
- ½ cup broccoli – chopped small
- ½ small onion – diced finely
- 2 eggs- beaten and seasoned with cracked pepper and sea salt
- Olive oil for cooking
- Heat some olive oil in the pan over medium heat, then add onion and cook until slightly browned
- Add bacon, tomato, zucchini and broccoli to pan and simmer for 2 minutes
- Cook the mix until the veggies are soft. If the mix dries out too much or starts to stick to the pan just add a tablespoon of water to moisten the mix
- Once they looked cooked to your desire, add in the eggs with the mix and scramble all together until eggs are cooked
- Serve and enjoy
Remember you can always change this recipe by adding an assortment of other vegetables.
Hope you enjoy it.
P.S. Do you need more breakfast inspiration? Take a look at my breakfast cookbook over here.