Adrenal fatigue is a stress condition that affects many more people than is currently diagnosed. In fact there are a lot of people who suffer but have no idea their ill health is related to poor adrenal function or stress.
So in this podcast we talk about the 10 most commonly asked questions about adrenal fatigue. If you have a question about it yourself, please submit your question here for our next Q&A podcast.
Here are the 10 questions we are going to cover in this podcast:
- What is adrenal fatigue?
- Why has my doctor not treated me for this?
- What are the symptoms?
- What causes it?
- Is there a cure?
- What tests should I have done?
- What are some good first steps to get started?
- Can I still exercise with adrenal fatigue?
- What supplements should I take ?
- Is there an adrenal fatigue diet?
Ready to dive in? I hope you enjoy it and be sure to see the extra resources and links below 🙂
EXTRA RESOURCES & LINKS
What tests should I get for adrenal fatigue? – We covered some of this in the podcast but you might like to read about it here also
The Good Food Eating eBooks & Programs related to adrenal fatigue
Nutritionist & Health Coach