An easy anti-inflammatory lunch and very tasty too!
Mexican Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1-2 teaspoons cajun spice – depending how spicy you like it
- 400g (14oz) chicken breast – diced
- 1 corn cob – peel skin and cut corn kernals off
- 2 carrots – grated
- 8 sundried tomatoes – sliced
- 1 baby cos (romaine) lettuce – sliced – equivalent to around 4 cups
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Mix the chicken breast and cajun spice together
- In a pan heat a little oil and cook the chicken for a few minutes
- About half way through, add the corn to the pan and finish cooking with the chicken (about 5 minutes to cook chicken and corn)
- Allow to cool while you prepare your salad ingredients
- Place everything into a bowl and mix together using your hands.
Recipe Nutrition Data
Hope you enjoy it as much as we did 🙂
Nutritionist & Health Coach
Get started reducing inflammation naturally!