I do love something sweet sometimes, so the other day I whipped up this little number.
A sugar free greek yogurt dessert that can also be eaten for an afternoon snack.
The great thing is that it’s 100% guilt free, like all things you’ll find here at Good Food Eating!
If you give it a try, let me know 🙂
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup dessicated coconut (optional)
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder – you could also use cocoa or carb powder (optional – tastes great without it too)
- 1/4 cup berries – I use defrosted frozen berries. They are cost effective and delicious.
- Stevia to your liking
- In a glass bowl layer the ingredients above starting with yogurt, then coconut, then cacao, and berries
- Add some stevia to your sweet preference
- It looks nice to serve but when you eat it, mix it all together.
Note: This tastes just perfect if you just use the berries and some stevia.
Nutritionist & Health Coach
P.S. Be sure to subscribe for more deliciously healthy recipes!