Guacamole is a favourite in my house and it’s one of my daughters absolute favourite things to eat. This simple and delicious guacamole dip recipe has been knocking the socks off everyone for years. Use it to top your favourite meats, veggies, or as an addition to eggs or salads. That’s one thing I love about guacamole, it’s so versatile and almost goes with everything.
Guacamole Dip Recipe
- 2 avocadoes
- 1/2 tomato – very finely diced
- 1/4 red onion – very finely diced
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Remove seeds rom avocadoes and scoop out pulp into a bowl
- Mash it all up a bit
- Add all other ingredients, then mash together until smooth
- Add extra salt to taste, then serve with veggie sticks or your favourite meats or salads
Delicious and so simple to make. I’ve never liked the store bought guacamole. It just doesn’t do the avocado any justice at all. And when it’s so easy to make you might as well do it yourself and enjoy all the great benefits of fresh avocado.
Hope you enjoy it and please report back and let me know if you try it 🙂
Your health is your wealth,
P.S. Please join my weekly newsletter for recipe updates and weight loss tips and tricks.