Commercially bought dressings are full of additives and preservatives and oils like canola that really aren’t good for your health. But there’s no need to buy them when they are so easy to make yourself.
Having a homemade salad dressing on hand in the pantry means you’ll always have something to drizzle on your salads and veggies. This one is super simple to make, tastes great, and stores in the pantry for a few weeks too.
Healthy Homemade Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup flaxseed oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon tamari (optional)
- 1 & 1/2 lemons – squeezed
- Place all the ingredients into a jar or bottle
- Put the lid on and shake it up well
- It’s ready to go, just shake it up before use
Virtual Cooking Class
Exchef Paul has some fun in the kitchen while he shows us how super simple it is to make a homemade salad dressing.
I keep a bottle of this stuff in the pantry at all times. It only takes me 5 minutes to make and my whole family loves it which is great!
Hope you enjoy it
Your health is your wealth,
P.S. Please subscribe to my newsletter for weekly recipes and weight loss tips. Love to see you there 🙂